Day 01: Phuket Arrival
Upon arrival in Phuket, you will be welcomed and picked up by driver and then transfer to hotel for check-in. Located in the Northern Thailand, Phuket is the biggest island in Thailand and is famous for its hundreds small island, mountains and caves. Here, you can drive around the island to enjoy the fresh climate and sea brezze.
Day 02: City Tour
After your breakfast at hotel you will meet our guide to learn great information about Phuket before starting city tour. Today, you will visit the colorful market, Portugese style buildings, Wat Chalong, Rawai beach, Promthep cape. Later, back to your hotel for overnight.
Day 03: Phuket - Krabi
Enjoy your breakfast before check-out hotel and depart to hotel in Krabi. Krabi is the province in the Southern Thailand’s Andaman coast. Unlike busy and bustling Phuket, Krabi is very peaceful with long soft sandy beach and islands and suitable for those who love walking on the long beach to see the sunrise. There are many attractions on the island such as, hot spring, sea grottoes, beautiful coral reefs, limestone cliffs and exotic marine life.
Day 04: Krabi: 4 Island Tour
After breakfast, you will start your today tour by visiting exciting four islands which will take you into Ko Poda, Pranang beach, Ko Tub and Chicken head islands. Besides, you will visit the beautiful Railay bay and Phra Nang Bay.
Day 05: Krabi – Bangkok
After your breakfast, our driver will pick you up to Bangkok which not only offers you the cosmopolitan attractions but also brings you a unique beauty and culture such as, sparkling Buddhist temple, imposing palaces and classic dance extravaganzas. Today you will visit the Golden Buddha temple (famous for its 3 meter tall and 5.5 tons solid gold Buddha image and built over 700 years ago in the Sukhothai period); Wat Pho (also known as Reclining Buddha temple and is one of the six highest grade of the first class Royal temples) and Wat Benchamabophit Dusitvanaram (also recognized as the Marble temple and is one of the most beautiful temples in Bangkok). After that, transfer back to the hotel for check-in and overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Bangkok - Departure
Enjoy your time before being picked up and transferred to the airport for the flight to next destinations
You can find out different packages through our website. The price excludes international flights but includes all services (accommodation, transport, sightseeing, guides, restaurants, domestic flights…) from your arrival to your departure.
Travel Vietnam offers vary according to different elements as follows:
- Travelling period: the price of services in the high season (March, April, July, August, October, November, December), is normally higher than the off season (May, June, September) and the services are very limited in high season especially guides, flights tickets, hotels….
- The number of travelers: the more you are numerous, the cheaper price is.
- Selected hotels: the category of hotels, the locations, and the services is included in this hotel.
- Activities during the trip: two programs with the same duration and at the same time can have two different prices, depending on the activities in the program.
- The date of booking: a late booking may cause the higher price because of the weak availability of services.
For free questions, simply click on Customize this tour one of our consultants will reply as soon as possible