Have a cooking class with Vietnam Cookery Center, learn how to make dishes and its preparation. Enjoy some delicious dishes, including salad, one local soup, braised fish or pork before discovering the city
In the morning we will have a cooking class with Vietnam Cookery Center, along with an accompanied market tour to the spectacular Ben Thanh market in an hour before the class. During the market visit, you will learn more about certain classic Vietnamese productions, from fruits and vegetables to meats and seafood. After that, head back to the Vietnam Cookery Center, where our chefs will instruct you while you are cooking by yourself, even inexperienced cook can make tasty dishes within a few hours. Then enjoy your outcome one by one with other members of the crew before receiving a special recipe book for more cooking sessions at your home country when you return..
• Menu: Salad, one local soup, braised fish or pork
Enjoy your self-prepared food and by the restaurant
In the afternoon, take a tour to discover Saigon by visiting the renowned Notre Dame Cathedral and Central Post office before transferring to Chinatown. From there you will visit Cho Lon – the biggest wholesales market in Saigon and Thien Hau Pagoda – where you can see hundreds of local people come to pray for their Health, Luck and Happiness. You may also enjoy the authentic Vietnamese local coffee shops in the streets of Chinatown, where the famous French Movie “The Lover” was filmed. Have dinner at Ngon Restaurant with great collection of local food in Saigon.
This is a private and flexible tour according to your preferences, including both arrival and departure time as well as your budget.
You can find out other different tour packages through our website. The price includes all services (accommodation, transport, sightseeing, guides, restaurants, domestic flights…), but international airfare
Vietnam Original Travel offers and price may vary according to certain factors as below:
- Traveling period: the price of services in the high season (October to April), is normally higher than the off season (May to September) and the services are very limited in high season especially guides, flights tickets, hotels….
- The number of travelers: the more travelers your group has, the cheaper price will be
- Selected hotels: depends on the category of hotel, its location and offering services, the price in total may vary.
- Activities during the trip: at least two or more tour packages with the same touring duration and at the same time can have two or more different prices, depends on the activities included in the initial program.
- Booking date: a late booking may result the higher price because of the uncertain availability of services.
For more questions, simply click on Customize this tour to have our consultants replying and supporting you as soon as possible.