DAY 1: HON GAI HARBOR – BAI TU LONG BAY – VUNG DANG – CONG DAM – TRA SAN ( L,D)
DAY 2: TRA SAN – THIEN CANH SON CAVE – HON GAI HARBOR (B, L)
DAY 1: HON GAI HARBOR – BAI TU LONG BAY – VUNG DANG – CONG DAM – TRA SAN ( L, D)
07:40 – 08:00: Pick up at your hotel (near the Old Quarter in Hanoi) by Luxury van.
12:00 – 12:30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12:30 – 13:00: Check-in. Cruise begins with welcome drink and safety briefing.
13:30 – 14:30: Set menu lunch served in the outdoor dining room (depending on the weather) while cruising into magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating limestone karsts on the way.
15:00 – 17:00: Cruise to Vung Dang – Cong Dam area: Swim or relax on a white sandy beach; Go kayaking through the mystery Karst Mountains in Vung Dang area.
18:00 – 20:30: Return to Dragon Legend Cruise to refresh yourself in Mineral Seawater Pool, Fitness Room or the Spa and Massage Services before dinner.
20:30: Spend the rest of your evening relaxing, talking with the on board team, watching movies, listening to music… Overnight in Tra San area
DAY 2: TRA SAN – THIEN CANH SON CAVE – HON GAI HARBOR ( B, L)
06:30 – 07:00: Start a new day with a Tai Chi demonstration on the sun-deck.
07:00 – 07:30: Take in the morning view of the Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy breakfast in the fresh air.
7:30 – 09:45: Cruise to Cong Do area to explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son Cave.
10:00: Check out your cabin.
10:45 – 11:30: Enjoy a Buffet while cruising towards the harbor.
11:30 – 12:00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province for a short break in this typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions.
13:30 – 14:00: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
17:00: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
This is a private and flexible tour according to your preferences, including arrival and departure time as well as your budget.
You can find out different packages through our website. The price excludes international flights but includes all services (accommodation, transport, sightseeing, guides, restaurants, domestic flights…) from your arrival to your departure.
Travel Vietnam offers vary according to different elements as follows:
- Travelling period: the price of services in the high season (March, April, July, August, October, November, December), is normally higher than the off season (May, June, September) and the services are very limited in high season especially guides, flights tickets, hotels….
- The number of travelers: the more you are numerous, the cheaper price is.
- Selected hotels: the category of hotels, the locations, and the services is included in this hotel.
- Activities during the trip: two programs with the same duration and at the same time can have two different prices, depending on the activities in the program.
- The date of booking: a late booking may cause the higher price because of the weak availability of services.
For free questions, simply click on Customize this tour one of our consultants will reply as soon as possible